The data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the Member States as well as other data protection provisions is:
Creative Directors GmbH
85276 Pfaffenhofen a. d. Ilm
Tel Germany: 0800 850 5 888
Tel Internatioinal: 089 - 997429130
Managing Directors: Sebastian Jaeger, Jasmin Schreiner
Data Protection Officer
As the company employs fewer than ten persons involved in the processing of personal data, no designated data protection officer is appointed in accordance with Article 37 of the EU GDPR.
Security and Protection of Your Personal Data
We consider it our primary task to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. Therefore, we apply utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal data.
As a private company, we are subject to the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed both by us and by our external service providers.
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
"Processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction.
3.Restriction of Processing
"Restriction of processing" means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.
"Profiling" is any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location, or movements of that natural person.
"Pseudonymization" is the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
"Filing system" means any structured collection of personal data which is accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralized, decentralized, or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis.
"Controller" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
"Processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
"Recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing.
"A third party" is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor, and the persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
"Consent" of the data subject is any freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
Legitimacy of ProcessingThe processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for the processing. The legal basis for processing may be, in particular, according to Article 6(1) GDPR:
Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
If we obtain the data subject's consent for processing personal data, Article 6(1)(a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
For processing personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6(1)(b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
Where processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Article 6(1)(c) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6(1)(d) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
If processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our company or by a third party, and such interests are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, Article 6(1)(f) GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing.
Information about the collection of personal data:
(1) Below, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data includes, for example, names, addresses, email addresses, and user behavior.
(2) When contacting us via email or through our contact form, the data you provide (your email address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context once storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict processing if there are legal retention obligations.
Collection of Personal Data When Visiting Our Website
When you visit our website for informational purposes only, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR):
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. Storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
Data Deletion and Storage Duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Storage may also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws, or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted when a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a necessity for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive by the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the overall internet offering more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Additional Functions and Offerings on Our Website
Contact Form and Email Contact
(3) Alternatively, contact can be made directly via the provided email address. In this case, the personal data of the user transmitted with the email will be stored. In this context, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation.
(4) The user can object to the storage of their personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued. However, we may have to consider other legal retention obligations (e.g., commercial or tax law) and may only restrict processing instead of deleting the data.
Job Applications via Email
(1) Job applications can be submitted via the provided email address on our website. In this case, the personal data of the user transmitted with the email will be stored. In this context, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for processing the application process. The processing of applicant data serves us to handle the application process for a specifically named job posting. The other data possibly processed during the submission process (IP address, date/time of transmission) is used to recognize misuse of the applicant system and to maintain the security of our information systems.
(2) The processing of your application is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. The legal basis for data processing is therefore based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. The storage of the other data (IP address, date/time of transmission) is based on our legitimate interest in securing our information systems. The legal basis for data processing is therefore based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of their collection. If your application results in an employment relationship, the data will be stored for the duration of the employment relationship in accordance with legal requirements. Otherwise, we will automatically delete your data two months after sending the rejection, unless there are any legal claims (e.g., under the Equal Treatment Act) to be evaluated or processed. Any further storage of your application data will only be carried out with your explicit consent, which we may request from you.
(4) The user can object to the storage of their personal data at any time. In such a case, your application for the job posting cannot be considered.
Our offer is generally aimed at adults. Persons under 18 years of age should not transmit personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
Rights of the Data Subject
(1) Withdrawal of ConsentThe collection of data to provide the website and the storage of data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. Therefore, there is no option for the user to object.If the processing of personal data is based on consent given, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Revoking consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
(2) Right to ConfirmationYou have the right to request confirmation from the controller as to whether we are processing personal data concerning you. You can request confirmation at any time using the contact information provided above.
(3) Right to InformationIf personal data is processed, you have the right to obtain information about this personal data and the following information:
If personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR relating to the transfer. We provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies you request, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If you make the request electronically, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format, unless otherwise requested. The right to obtain a copy pursuant to paragraph 3 shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
(4) Right to RectificationYou have the right to request the immediate correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
(5) Right to Erasure ("Right to be Forgotten")You have the right to request the controller to erase personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the controller is obliged to erase personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies:
Where the controller has made personal data public and is obliged pursuant to paragraph 1 to erase the personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
The right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
(6) Right to Restriction of ProcessingYou have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data where one of the following applies:
Where processing has been restricted under the aforementioned conditions, such personal data, aside from storage, shall only be processed with the data subject's consent or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State. To exercise the right to restrict processing, the data subject may contact us at the contact details provided above.
(7) Right to Data PortabilityYou have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where:
In exercising the right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible. The exercise of the right to data portability shall be without prejudice to the right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"). This right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
(8) Right to ObjectYou have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
In the context of using services of the information society, you can exercise your right to object, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, by automated means using technical specifications. You have the right to object, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1), unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
You can exercise the right to object at any time by contacting the respective controller.
(9) Automated individual decision-making, including profilingYou have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, unless the decision is:
The controller shall implement suitable measures to safeguard the data subject's rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the controller, to express one's point of view, and to contest the decision.
You can exercise this right at any time by contacting the respective controller.
(10) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authorityWithout prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes this Regulation.
(11) Right to an effective judicial remedyWithout prejudice to any available administrative or non-judicial remedy, including the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to an effective judicial remedy if you consider that your rights under this Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data not in accordance with this Regulation.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in a truncated form, which means that direct personal reference can be excluded. If the data collected about you is personally identifiable, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor traffic conducted through a user ID. You can disable cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data".
Usage of Google Web Fonts
(1) This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you visit a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
(2) For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to Google's servers. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
Usage of Social-Media-Plugins
(1) We currently use the following social media plugins: Facebook, Twitter. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially transmitted to the providers of the plugins. You can recognize the provider of the plugin by the marking on the box with its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plugin via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it, the plugin provider will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is immediately anonymized after collection. By activating the plugin, personal data about you is therefore transmitted to the respective plugin provider and stored there (for US providers in the USA). Since the plugin provider carries out data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plugin provider.
(3) The plugin provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research, and/or tailor-made design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide customized advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plugin provider to exercise this right. Through the plugins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plugins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data is transferred regardless of whether you have an account with the plugin provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plugin provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plugin provider. If you activate the button and, for example, link the page, the plugin provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it with your contacts publicly. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the plugin provider.
(5) Further information regarding the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plugin providers can be found in the privacy policies provided by these providers below. There, you can also find additional information about your rights and options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plugin providers and URLs with their privacy policies:
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allows you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in section 3 of this statement is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish this association with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research, and/or customizing its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide targeted advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, but you must contact Google to exercise this right.
We use external service providers (data processors), for example, for the shipment of goods, newsletters, or payment processing. A separate data processing agreement has been concluded with the service provider to ensure the protection of your personal data.
We work with the following service providers:
1. Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 (USA), https://www.google.de